Listing is for a pair**
You're first step towards driving comfortably
Our ready made semi custom covers are made to look like tailor made covers for a lower cost. This cover is 100% genuine Australian sheepskin and it is bound around the inside edges with heavy elastic to hold in place. These semi customs offer an inexpensive way to protect your seats while enjoy the benefits of sheepskin.
We need your vehicle information (YEAR, MAKE, MODEL) because:
Alterations included (free of charge): openings for NON REMOVABLE headrests, opening for arm rests
Alterations we do not provide: cutouts for seatbelt towers, or power controls on side (cover is designed to be tucked in between seat cushion and plastic molding, keeping controls open)
We cannot do alterations if we do not have the vehicle information, please see below
Allow up to 3 business days for order to ship as we make alterations if necessary.
If no vehicle information given, no alterations will be done, and cover might not have the best fit
Please provide us with your vehicles YEAR, MAKE, MODEL after ordering
- Make driving much more pleasurable and comfortable.
- Protect your vehicle's seats from premature wear and tear
- Maintain body temperature - you're never hot and never cold.
- In the summer, real sheepskin absorbs body moisture to naturally help your body cool itself
- In the winter, real sheepskin insulates you for comfortable warmth
- NO more sizzling seats in the summer or freezing seats in the winter
- Naturally fire retardant
- Long lasting. When cared for properly, these inserts generally have a lifespan of 6 to 8 years.
- Sheepskin measures approximately 1" and is among the densest in the world.
- Sheepskin will not shed.
- Made of Australian or New Zealand sheepskin.
- Our sheepskin is top quality; selected specially for their density, softness, strength, and quality.
- Simple maintenance. Light brushing & vacuuming will keep them fluffy.
- Real sheepskin when burnt smells like hair burning, while fake sheepskin smells like plastic burning.
- Designed to go directly over your seats
- No need to remove existing upholstery of seat
- No need to remove seats from vehicle
- Installation takes generally 20 minutes per seat
Yes, you can install them yourself
- Installation instructions inside box